- Knowledge of different testing methodologies;
- Experience in automated testing is preferable;
- Automation testing on Selenium Web driver;
- Experience in working with Jmeter;
- Knowledge of TestLink;
- Test Plan and Test Case development;
- Basic understanding of PHP, Java, HTML, CSS and Unit tests;
- Experience of work with Linux;
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills;
- Good English level is a plus.
- Create and maintain automated test suites;
- Analyse and report testing results.
- Interesting work in a friendly team;
- Comfortable office;
- Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world;
- Open communications and open door policy within company;
- Good salary and career development.