- 1 + years of IT Project Management experience;
- Understanding of IT vocabulary and technology stacks (i.e. difference between front-end and back-end);
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Personal qualities: proactivity, willing to learn and to work, responsibility, stress resistance;
- Experience with PM tools (Jira, Redmine, Bitrix24, etc) would be a plus.
- Communication with customers in English, both by text and voice;
- Understanding and translating business requirements to the developers;
- Development process organization and maintenance;
- Time and cost estimation.
- Interesting work in a friendly team;
- Comfortable office;
- Working on products that are used by hundreds of thousands of users around the world;
- Open communications and open door policy within company;
- Good salary and career development.